Friday 16 August 2013

New Beginnings- A series of not so unfortunate events...

Our Lemura Family blog would never have started without you MAX. So lets start from the beginning...

Living between my parents and my in laws while we saved for a holiday and then again for a house took a big toll. So you can imagine our happiness/relief when our house was finally finished! You could say you where then conceived through a series of not so unfortunate events. Some christening of the house went on, then I came down with a throat and ear infection which led to some strong medicine, doubled with your fathers birthday, a lot of liquor (thanks to a friend) a fight... and then I guess the make up...Boom there you were!

Well at that time we didn't know, but it didn't take long for us to realise...
I had some light cramping and kept thinking AF was coming but 3 days later I just had a feeling, although completely convinced I wasn't pregnant I bought a test on my lunch break. The two lines were instant and the first thing I thought was; it said to wait 30 secs (I think that was the shock lol)
Not long after Dad rang to ask the results and I guess I was too casual about my answer because he didn't believe me and even went on to tell me that I was in trouble if I was playing a joke because I was too calm... haha do you think he was panicking much?

Lets say the shock set in when I got back to work with 24 four years old to look after for the rest of the day and the thought of one of my own on my mind- it was a good shock, no- it was GREAT shock!
We had been together for 5 years, loved each other and built a home there was only one thing left to do- fill it. (and possibly marry in the future- we're living in sin)


Our announcement video to family and close friends


A perfect 3D ultrasound of you at 33 weeks. We knew you had my nose right from the beginning and this picture really confirmed it. I had so many ideas of what you might be like; skinny, long, tanned, brown hair, brown eyes... I guess like your Dad. We couldn't wait to meet you!

Nine months went past and before long- we had a birth story...



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS